Warm summertime evenings are my favorite. It’s so nice to finish up a work day, put Shawn on grill duty and mix up a couple of tasty cocktails for us. And as much as I love my margaritas or an ice cold beer, I like to treat myself with a little something sweet every now and then. Enter, the Cococabana Cocktail. A delicious, summery, tropical treat that makes you want to throw on Mr. Marley and pretend like you’re on vacation for a few hours. What better way to welcome the summer season? Thanks to SMP Living for featuring the recipe!
- 1 ounce black spiced rum (we used The Kraken)
- 1 ounce coconut milk
- 1 ounce whole milk
- 1 tablespoon coco lopez
- Shredded coconut for sprinkling
- 1. Fill a cocktail shaker with ice
- 2. Add all of your ingredients
- 3. Shake vigorously
- 4. Strain into a chilled martini glass
- 5. Sprinkle with coconut for extra points!
*Photos by Yours Truly